benthies.de are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In this policy, “we” and “our” means benthies.de.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By using any of our services or visiting our website you agree to our use of your personal information as set out here. This policy provides you with information regarding:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Information we collect
The information we collect may include:
- Correspondence when you contact us
- IP Address
- Device Type
We may also obtain data surrounding how you use the website to help us develop and improve the website.
How we use information
We use the information we collect or track about you to:
- Provide you with the services and update and maintain the functionality and processes of the services
- Communicate with you and any member of your team (if applicable)
- Perform analysis on your use of our services
We want to be completely transparent with you about how we use your information. We have listed our uses below to show you how we use this information and why.
Information you give us when you browse our website, including your IP adress and device type
We use this information to improve our website. Additionally, to protect our website, we use this information to prevent and detect fraud and viruses that may affect our website.
Who we share information with
We use other providers to carry out services on our behalf or to help us provide services to you.
We also use them to:
- analyse and improve the information we hold (including about your interactions with our service)
We may provide information about you and your business as aggregated data to our affiliates and other third parties in the following ways:
- When we are obligated to disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
Certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information you are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Control over Personal Data
If you are a member or website user within the EU, you have the following rights with respect to the handling of your personal information.
- You have the the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- You have the right to request that we delete your data;
- The right to request that we transfer all or elements of your data either to you or another service provide;
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — (the Information Commissioner’s Office).
Users outside the EU may also request explanation, correction, deletion or copies of their personal data via the email address stated within this policy. You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
Right of Access
At any time, you may request access to the personal data that we hold which relates to you. You can do this by exercising a “subject access request”. This right entitles you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you for correctional purposes and in order to enable you to check that we are processing that personal data lawfully.
You may exercise this right by emailing us at email@example.com making a subject access request.
Right to Correction and Erasure
At any time, you may request that we correct personal data we hold about you which you believe is incorrect or inaccurate. Additionally, you may also request that we erase personal data. We may have a legal reason to continue processing personal data that you ask us to erase but will inform you of any reason (if applicable) when we respond to your request.
You may exercise this right by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stating that you are making a request to have your personal data corrected or erased and what basis you are making this request.
Right to restrict processing
At any time, you may request that we stop processing your personal data, in the event for example, where we no longer need to process your personal data to provide you with our services. If we have a legal reason to continue processing personal data of which is subject to a request to restrict processing, we will provide you with an explanation forthwith.
You may exercise this right by emailing us at email@example.com and stating that you are making a request to have us stop processing the relevant aspect of your personal data and providing any details reasonably relevant to that request.
Right to transfer
If you wish to transfer your data from us to a third party, you may exercise this right by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stating that you are making a request to transfer your personal data to a third party.
Keeping your information
In the event of any contact you may have with us, we may hold on to this for as long as is necessary to provide an answer. We may retain some of your information (as required) when it is no longer needed to provide any services to. We only do this in circumstances whereby we are required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or enforce our terms.
Cookies / Tracking Technologies
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Social Media Sharing Buttons. We do use sharing buttons in order to make it easier for you to share our content. These are third-party cookies which are placed on your device when you visit our website. This process does not involve us collecting or storing any of your personal information ourselves. You should be aware of the policies of the respective social networks.
We use Google Analytics as our primary application for tracking website visits and interactions to data to help improve the way we deliver online content to visitors. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can review the Google Analytics privacy & security policy.
Change your Browser Settings to disable Cookies
Disclosure of your information
Age of Consent
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence. We do not knowingly collect the data of anyone under the age of consent on our website.
Change to this Policy.